- Responsible for reviewing & analyzing process, production and quality reports. Taking corrective and preventive actions using SPC and other tools to improve production, quality & profitability.
- Responsibility for production includes product packaging and labelling.
- Coordinate with QA, Purchase, Stores and Maintenance departments for smooth functioning of production and packing.
- Coordinate with QA Dept. for ISO, GMP and other audits; and with Accounts Dept. for internal and external audits.
- Coordinate weekly with Sales Teams in USA and Europe for production and dispatch schedules.
- Work with Quality Assurance Team and overseas Sales teams to resolve customer complaints and implement corrective and preventive action against future complaints.
- Responsible for new product development as per customer requirements.
- Ensure all employees follow industry standard, health and safety guidelines to meet cGMP and ISO requirements.
Salary: INR Best in the Industry
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Production, Manufacturing, Maintenance
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
i) 10+ years for Diploma and 7 + years for Degree holder, industrial experience in Pharma/ Healthcare / Beverage / Food Processing industry.
ii) Experience in Production planning and control, Manpower planning, Material planning,Inventory control, Cost control, Productivity improvement, Quality improvement.
Preferably Knowledge of ISO, SPC, Regulatory requirements, HVAC system.
UG:B.Tech/B.E. - Chemical, Mechanical, Production/Industrial, Diploma - Mechanical, Chemical
PG:Post Graduation Not Required
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Recruiter Name:Girish Telang
Contact Company:Pharma Focus