'' position , with MNC pharma company .
Location : Bangalore
Qualification : MSc ( Statistics)
Responsibilities : * Responsible for conduct of statistical analyses, and reporting of data and statistical results of the trial using statistical methods in accordance with project standards .
* review Protocol, Case Record Form (CRF) and Trial Validation Plan (TVP)
* prepare (if applicable) SAP in accordance with the Project SAP
* prepare for and participate in database lock meeting
* conduct statistical analyses including programming and review of statistical outputs as required and ensure preparation of other output according to Protocol, SAP and SPS .
* On high complexity trials, will coordinate and provide input to or perform planning and coordination of statistical tasks in the designated clinical trial globally, including contribution to statistical task prioritisation within the trial .
* participate or provide inputs to senior statisticians/Trial Statistician to participate in study group meetings during the trial period
* On low complexity trials, is responsible for planning and coordination of statistical tasks in the designated clinical trial globally, including contribution to statistical task prioritisation within the trial
If interested pls send updated CV along with foll.info. at email@example.com
Current CTC ? ( Fixed +variable) ?
Expected CTC ?
Notice period ?