- Strategic Sourcing, Purchase Management for the Finished Pharmaceuticals Manufacturing Factory.
- To ensure supply and development of APIs / RM, PM, Eng. Goods, excipients. (Indian / Imports).
- Exposure to Contract Manufacturing is added advantage, but not essential.
- Responsible to check the documentation of each and every activity related to Raw Materials Purchase.
- Negotiation with vendors & respective people.
- Inventory 7, Costing, Cost Reduction, Budgeting.
- Keeps update on current market Trends with competitors, suppliers, and maintains procurement pipelines with alternative vendors to ensure corporate standards are maintained in accordance with required margins.
- Develop and coordinate new policies and procedures regarding procurement processes.
Salary: INR Best in the Industry
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Supply Chain, Logistics, Purchase, Materials
Role Category:Purchase/Material Management
Role:Purchase/Vendor Development Manager
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Relevant Experience in Pharma.
- Computer proficiency in MS Office, Excel, E-mail and internet functions.
UG:Any Graduate - Any Specialization, B.Pharma - Pharmacy, B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization, M.Pharma - Pharmacy
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Pharma Focus
Reference Id:AMP 2.3.19