- Should have experience in Answering registration queries received form CIS countries.
- Should have experience of Preparation & review of technical documents i.e. Specification, testing procedure, Validation protocol, validation report, forced degradation report & its respective raw data.
- Knowledge of Analytical method transfer for finished dosage form.
Capable to monitor & review of calibration of analytical instruments as per the schedule & ensure the completion of PM activity.
- Technically sound in Dissolution method development for immediate and extended release products.
- Should have experience in analytical method developments & validation for Herbal products.
- Good hands on handling of sophisticated instruments like HPLC, HPTLC, UV-VIS spectro-photometer, Dissolution apparatus etc.
Salary: INR Best in the Industry
Industry:Pharma / Biotech / Clinical Research
Functional Area:Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role:Analytical Chemistry Associate/Scientist
Employment Type:Permanent Job, Full Time
Desired Candidate Profile
- Qualification: M.Sc. with Analytical Chemistry will be preferred.
- Hands on experience in handling instruments like HPLC, HPTLC, UV-VIS spectro-photometer, Dissolution apparatus etc
UG:B.Sc - Any Specialization
PG:MS/M.Sc(Science) - Any Specialization
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Contact Company:Pharma Focus
Reference Id:RS-ADL 7.3.19